“ The United States must continue to welcome and retain the next generation of foreign entrepreneurs who will start new businesses and create new jobs here in America. ”
Entrepreneurship and innovation are the lifeblood of the U.S. economy. Foreign nationals who wish to start businesses in the United States have several temporary and permanent options.
- B-1 Business Visitor
- F-1/OPT Optional Practical Training
- H-1B Specialty Occupation Worker
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability and Achievement
- E-2 Treaty Investor
- L-1 Intra-company Transferee
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
- EB-2 Advanced Degree Professional/National Interest Waiver
- EB-5 Immigrant Investor
Professionals • Investors • Visitors
Green Cards • Employers • Entrepreneurs
Students • Citizenship
Indus Law Firm specializes in all aspects of employment and corporate immigration law, including student, worker and investor visas. We provide superior customer service and legal advocacy for our clients, using cutting-edge technology to provide accessibility and consistency.