B-1 Visa

The B-1 visa category allows foreign nationals to travel temporarily to the U.S. to consult with business associates, travel for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or conference on specific dates, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract. The B-1 Visa may also apply, in certain circumstances, to foreign medical students, personal/domestic attendants and certain religious workers.

B-2 Visa

Visitor for Recreation

The B-2 visa category allows foreign nationals to travel temporarily to the U.S. for recreation, including tourism, vacation (holiday), amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest, medical treatment, activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature, and participation by amateurs, who will receive no remuneration, in musical, sports and similar events or contests. The B-2 Visa may also apply to domestic partners not in a marital relationship as well as recreational courses of study (not leading to a degree).

Visa Wavier Program

The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for 90 days or less without first obtaining a visa.  Currently, 36 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program:

Practice Areas

Professionals • Investors • Visitors 

Green Cards • Employers • Entrepreneurs 

Students • Citizenship

Louisville Attorneys

Nima Kulkarni
Attorney | Owner
Nima Kulkarni
Attorney | Owner

Indus Law Firm specializes in all aspects of employment and corporate immigration law, including student, worker and investor visas. We provide superior customer service and legal advocacy for our clients, using cutting-edge technology to provide accessibility and consistency.

“ Our goal is to take the guesswork and complication out of immigration law. ”